Intensive Care Consortiumsm continues to expand
Intensive Care Consortiumsm Intensivist Group manages all aspects of Intensivist program development. This includes recruiting and staffing of highly qualified intensivists, providing evidence-based practice protocol and policies, and ensuring program integration, development, and maturation. Apply Now!
ICCsm Intensivist full-time positions are 15 shifts per month typically in 3-5 day blocks. PRN positions are available in most locations as well. The opportunity for professional development growth within the organization is tremendous due to the wide geographic distribution of ICCsm programs and expansion within the HCA system of over 177 facilities. Being part of a large network also provides the opportunity for internal practice relocation upon the request of the intensivist and availability of a position.
IMPLEMENTATION TEAM OPPORTUNITIES – Due to the rapid growth of the company, ICCsm is also searching for physicians who can travel to help establish programs across the country.
Key ICCsm Employment Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Occurrence based malpractice coverage
- Medical insurance policy (family, individual)
- Dental insurance policy
- Vision insurance policy
- Pet insurance policy (if requested)
- Term life insurance policy
- Long-term, short term disability insurance
- Paid vacation – distributed twice annually
- CME reimbursement
- Matched 401k program
- Stock options
Additional Benefits of Intensive Care Consortiumsm Intensivist Group
- Reputation: Leading model for clinical excellence, effective EBM protocols/policies, best clinical practice.
- ICCsm Intensivists: Strong clinical skills, effective TEAM building, strong communication, highly regarded.
- Fidelity: Nationwide organization, HCA entity, large road map for future expansion.
- Leadership: Strong company physician and executive leadership, facility and regional directors for medical operations.
- Network: Opportunities in multiple locations, multiple states nationwide and in varying ICU structures (community, tertiary care and teaching facilities.)
- Resources: Access to robust ICU dashboard (for HCA programs,) committees for clinical initiatives, peer review.
- Career Growth/ Development: Opportunities for leadership role, clinical oversight committee participations, GME participation.