Intensive Care Consortium – Excellence in ICU Care
Intensive Care Consortiumsm is an intensivist group aimed at improving the quality of care for critically ill patients in the ICU. By implementing programs that provide immediate critical care for patients, Intensive Care Consortiumsm has been successful at reducing complication and mortality rates, lowering length of stay, and improving patient/ family satisfaction while improving operational and financial efficiency for the hospital.
Our intensivists are skilled healthcare professionals with over 100 combined years of healthcare leadership experience.
All parties involved in healthcare interactions – including the patient, physician and hospital – benefit from using our ICU program by
- Reducing unnecessary admissions
- Reducing length of stay
- Giving patients personalized attention and care, leading to higher patient satisfaction
The Intensive Care Consortium Intensivist Group is the comprehensive and consistent solution for ICU care.
- Building solid multidisciplinary ICU teams
- Reducing ICU length of stay
- Reducing ventilator days
- Reducing ICU related complication rate
- Reducing sepsis mortality
- Improving patient and family satisfaction
- Providing ICU TEAM building strategies
- Mainstreaming ICU patient care plans
- Driving quality through implementing comprehensive best clinical pathways
Driving outcomes in...
- Severe sepsis management
- Respiratory failure
- Congestive heart failure
- Comprehensive stroke support
- Support for advanced cardiovascular and neurosurgical services
Innovation in critical care
Intensive Care Consortium has developed successful programs that solve the issues of today’s Intensive Care Units. These programs are structured to provide patients with “the right care, right now.” The daily schedule, consisting of two 12-hour shifts, helps provide the intensivist with a guide to daily activities and a method to deliver quality care to patients. ICC Healthcare has developed protocols for ICU admissions that address many quality parameters frequently overlooked in critical care which has successfully resulted in high patient satisfaction metrics.
Dedication to patient care
More than anything else, we are committed to the wellbeing of our patients. Everything we do is focused on giving our patients maximum comfort and care during their stay in an ICU. If you or one of your family members are at a hospital that uses our program, you can take comfort in knowing our intensive care specialists are here to meet your needs.